Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dinner Fun!

OK...For those who know me knows that I am a bit goofy!  Each day that goes by I know that my girls definitely have some of my goofy traits.  Well, the girls and I were having a blast while having dinner one night.  It all started with Audrey putting a napkin on her head.  Audrey loves to make people laugh.  So, when she saw me laughing at her funny head gear she was happy to let me capture some shots.  What was so funny is that Lauren started being funny as well.  I am sure with these two, I will be doubled over with laughter for me many years to come.  Every time I see these pictures I start laughing because my girls are so funny.  I hope you enjoy them as well.


  



I love the progression of different faces.  


Lauren does not have the same progression of faces changes like Audrey.

But she can show me her muscles!  Can you see it as well?

Can you see the choreography in their dance move?  By this time I am laughing so hard I can barely keep taking pictures.



Lauren's moods change so quickly...

So quickly!

I hope you all have a fun dinner soon with those you love.  I am so thankful that my girls keep me laughing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment