Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Daniels Family Practice Photo Shoot

So...I know I have been really quiet in the blog world.  Mostly because I have not been feeling very confident in my pictures lately.  And because I have not felt confident about my photographing abilities, I have not been excited about picking up my camera to capture my daily life.  It really is a downward spiral of yuck!  So, thankfully the Daniels family let me do a practice shoot and nothing will get you out of photo funk like a capturing pictures of a BEAUTIFUL family!  Of course, it was so very hot and we did not spend a lot of time taking pictures but processing these pictures made my love for camera rise from the depths!  Oh...thank God!  I have missed my dear friend!  So, below are some of my favorites!

In this shot, I was singing the ABC's to keep the kiddos motivated that we only have this one song and then we are all done.  I love that Zeke is singing along!  He is such a hoot!

I love the individual shots of the kiddos they are all so beautiful!

One proud Mama!  She is also a very good Mama.  I love the way she works with her kiddos! She was the only one to get them all to smile!  

I love this family shot.  

Seriously!  Can they be any more adorable?

I love this shot of the kiddos together!  

I love this shot as well!

This shot was the one that got me excited about photography again!  Thank you Daniels Family for spending a VERY HOT hour to get this PhotoMama excited about photos again! 

2 comments:

  1. The bottom one is also one of my faves. Thanks for doing such great work, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottom one!! They are all great though! I might have to hire you one day. :)

    ReplyDelete