Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dress Up with Lauren

So, I had mentioned last post that I have not been feeling very confident in my photo taking skills and that feeling is still lingering.  But today I got a real treat from Lauren that made the photographer in me feel alive.  You know, looking to the left and to the right of what others are doing will always make you feel inadequate.  But...when you shoot from the heart...magic happens!

 
I love that you can read Audrey's name on these shoes.  It is the perfect representation of Lauren trying to be just like big sister.

Pic a boo any one?

Oh yes!  This one is my new screen saver!

I just love the bright eyes!

Yes...she was having a blast playing dress up!  I love you Lauren!  You are such a beautiful, funny, lively, sweet girl!

I hope you all find some magic in your day!

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful Jessica ... :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete