Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Museum day

I know this is from a few months back but I am working on posting more stuff.  My husband really likes to read about the adventures and activities we are doing.  To be honest, I like that he is interested and always asking what is the latest updates.  So, let tell you what is going on here.  Well, I had rolled Audrey's hair is foam rollers over night which caused her hair to be SUPER curly.  Now, do not get me wrong, I love Audrey's hair the way God had made it but when it is curly is so CUTE!  So we went to the children's museum to play for a bit.  So with camera in tow this are some of the shots I got.

So beautiful.

Here they are getting all geared up to be baby doctors.

This gives a glimpse of my sweet Lauren and a dear mama herself.

I like how all of the kiddos frame Lauren in this shot.

So serious...




Now let the show begin!



She had me cracking up with her performance.  I love how she tries so hard to get me to laugh!  I hope it made you smile as well.  Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment