Friday, March 22, 2013

Shoe tying club

Yes, that is right!  I have not posted in so long you may ask yourself...what?  That is what you want to start out this long draught of no family updates with?  And the answer is yes!  There is so much to catch up on I thought I would start with today and move back.  So, Audrey was so very proud to be in the Shoe Tying Club and I have to admit that hard work and determination pays off!  She has been practicing tying shoes all last night and early this morning so she would not miss out!  I am so thankful for her Audrey's hard work and determination!

Notice the Easter color nail polish!  I love Audrey's sense of style!

As you can see, she still does not like to look at the camera!  Oh...one day she will get it!

I love my girls!
So, I have made a commitment to Kris and it is on my calendar to update at least weekly.  There are loads of news and pictures to upload.  I am getting there...I am getting there!

Have an amazing day and I hope you are apart of the Shoe Tying Club as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment