Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Coloring in the morning

Hello...I know it has been a while since I posted anything.  I have been going through some stuff and it has had a ripple effect in my photography.  I am working through it and hoping I will get into the swing of things where I am taking pictures daily again.  So, to get things started below are some pictures of my sweet girls doing their coloring thing.
I just love how grown up Audrey is looking.  She is the sweetest person I know.  Today I was laughing at her singing a silly song and it remind me how my Mama would and still do laugh at my silliness. I really do hope that she will be close to me like I am to my Mama.

So pretty!

Lauren...she is such a hoot!  She is her happiest when she is playing along side her best friend...Audrey!  I do not know what this girl is going to do when Audrey goes to school next year.

I just love the tenderness of this shot.  They are so happy together!

Had to take a picture of the pretty marker for Audrey!

So much focus...

I love to see little hands working.

This shot cracks me up because she was showing her coloring but then she remembered the cool cover of the coloring book and became mesmerized.  So funny!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my pictures.  Thank you Babe for encouraging me to get my pictures out there some more.  I love you so much and you were right.  Seeing these simple shots of my girls being who they are makes my heart smile and that is the reason I love photography.  It is capturing the world around us and all of its simple treasures!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment