Saturday, March 26, 2011

Audrey is 4 Years Old

OK...I am finally all caught up.  It has been a challenging several weeks but I believe I have a handle on things now.  So, let me share about my big girl turning 4 years old.  I am still amazed that she getting to be so big.  I love her so and I am so grateful for the time I am getting to spend with her.  She is so full of love, joy, smiles, and a very inquisitive spirit.  She makes me laugh everyday and her tenderness makes my heart melt.  She is such a special girl and I look forward to many more birthdays to come...

So on her special day we took her to Chucky Cheese and she loved that she got a sticker and two coins for the games.  I love a girl that is easy to please!

Yes, she is four years old.  I really wanted her to smile when getting this shot but she was busy playing and only tolerated a few shots with her little fingers telling me how old she turned.

The Andujar Family.  I love this shot.  Of course this was the only family shot I got of all of the guest that came to Audrey's birthday party.

My niece, Trinity.  She is so sweet as well beautiful.

Spencer with his son Jake.   

Ryan showing his best fighter stance.  I have to admit I was intimidated!

John and his big boy son, Nicholas taking a break from the party for a little Tractor talk.   

Wes.  He is just so handsome and less scary with out his Darth Vader helmet. 

Jax and Lauren enjoying some lunch.   

Edith, she is truly amazing.  Here are the cupcakes she made for the party.  They are not only beautiful but were delicious as well.

Grandma Bonnie and Lauren.  Can you tell Lauren really enjoyed her cupcake? 

Cassie and her son Austin.  

Audrey's BBF, Paige, showing off her dress-up talents.  Yes, her and Audrey had 3 dress-up changes during her birthday party.  You have to admire dedication to a dress-up party! 

Audrey's friend Sam up to take down the pinnatta. 

Audrey attempting and it not working out so good.  Notice the costume change...Oh, and the rainbow in the foreground is the pinnatta.

Well, she finally got it open and look at all of the goodies inside.  Success! 

Antonio loves the toys as well...Too Cute! 

Laura with her sweet girl, Chloe. 

Chloe with the over shoulder cuteness!  Love this skirt and hair ditty!

My dear friend, Edith and my HANDSOME babe! 

And here is my sweet girl clapping after everyone sang Happy Birthday.  It was such a special day and thank you all for joining us in celebrating Audrey turning 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment