Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random Pics

As you know, I am working hard to get caught up on the last couple of weeks and while I was clearing out photos still on my camera I came across these cute shots.  I hope you enjoy...
Papa O and little Audrey working on building a little bank for Audrey.  Audrey loves working with Papa O in his garage on a project.

I love this shot because you can really see how Audrey is taking in everything he is saying.  She loves her Papa O and she is looking forward to seeing him again real soon!

GranDawn and Lauren.  After working on the bank for a while we walked down to the elementary school to play for a bit.

I love this shot of Audrey running to the playscape.  She is such a joy to be around.

Audrey being such a good girl at dinner the other night. 

Today...well she dressed herself and was quiet proud of herself.  You cannot see it in the shot but there is a pair of pants under this dress because she was cold.  I love the belt turned necklace!  What an inspiration!

By the way, I am looking forward to posting things more daily soon.  I believe I am almost done with all of my to-do list...Well, I am praying I am almost done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment