Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break

I love spring is here!  I love the growth in the trees, flowers, and even in my little ones.  But the biggest surprise was the growth of my niece and nephew.  I had the AWESOME privilege of them staying with me over spring break and it was such a treat.  It seems just yesterday that I was teaching Trinity, who is now 13, how to say Auntie.  Of course, the memory of Christian, who is 11, learning how to walk all the while holding a sippy cup.  They unfortunately live in Austin and are growing way too fast.  I was so thankful to have so much quality time to hang out, go see some sites and learn more about who they are.  Thank you guys for letting me love on you.  I hope to do it again next year.
Trinity loved taking the camera and taking as many pictures her little trigger finger would let her.  I have admit there some very good shots...like this one of Lauren! 

Audrey wanted to pick a flower and Trinity compromised with her and took this great shot.  Trinity was so full of love and patience for my girls.  It was such a breath of fresh air to be around her.  She is just so loving...she must get that from her Mama!

Here is Audrey on the left and Christian on the right tackling a rock climbing wall.  Audrey got much higher but Christian gave it all that he had.  Of course, it was a lot further than what I could have gone.

A couple of days later we went to the Science and History Museum.  It was so much fun and everyone enjoyed all of the exhibits. I know this shot is not very focused but it was the best shot I got of Christian smiling.   Of course, he was constantly smiling when playing with the girls.  He is going to be an amazing Dad one day...I would even say...one of the Best!  

At the museum they had a Chinese exhibit that included a theater and Trinity and Audrey put on a quick show for me.  It was so awesome! 

Here is a close up of Audrey singing.

This is the typical view I got from Trinity and Christian.  They are so in tuned to their electronics.  It is amazing how much time they play/work on the their devices. 

Here Trinity and Lauren are working together.  Again, I just love the gentle nature of Trinity.  

Audrey giving me a glance of what she will look like when she goes to school.  Is it too early to say I am not ready for her to be so grown up? 

Christian telling me is very tired.  I can understand it has been a long day and staying up late and getting up early takes a toll on us all...

I love this shot of Trinity.  She is a beautiful girl and I loved that by end of the week she was letting us all see her beautiful face.

We miss you both so much and look forward to seeing you again real soon!  Loving you with all of me...Auntie.  Of course, the girls miss you two very much as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment