Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vacation...Cruise Style

Well, I am sure you may have asked yourself...where is that PhotoMama!  I know, this question may have kept you up at night...HAHAHA!  Well, Kris and I just got back from an amazing vacation!  We had the awesome opportunity to enjoy a cruise on the Royal Caribbean on the Allure of the Seas.  It was so awesome and selfishly it was great to spend so much alone time with my Babe.  So, there are loads of pictures and I will fill you in on this amazing week long vacation that I got to enjoy...
This was the view outside of our Fort Lauderdale hotel room.  It was so nice to get the vacation going with a wonderful night's stay and then loading up the next day on the boat.
WOW...this was our room.  Yes, that is a king size bed with a couch and chair.  The bathroom even had a tub.  It was so beautiful.  There were so many beautiful details that were not over looked.
Kris and I enjoyed our trip with Kris's business partner, Marcos and his lovely wife, Erin.  Here is the first day and we started it off with Mudslides for the boys and chocolate martinis for the girls.  Good times!
Zip Line time!  Yes, they had a zip line and it was so much fun.  Doesn't Kris look so handsome here?
Marcos looking like he mastered the zip line.
Erin showing off that she has a future as a price is right model.
Well, I am smiling feeling like a kid again!
This in the solarium at the front of the boat.  It was so awesome because they have windows to block the wind but not block the beautiful view.
This is central park.  My favorite area of the boat.
Central Park again and notice the beautiful glass birds behind Kris.
We have arrived in Haiti.  Specifically we arrived at the Royal Caribbean's private island, Lebadee.  The island was gorgeous and it was so cool because there was a huge buffet on the island that we enjoyed after being in the sun for a while.  It was nice having all of the amenities of the boat while being on the island.
This was an artistic shot.  I think it turned out ok.
Look at the size of the boat!
Again, I am trying to be artistic and took this shot of a dancer at Costa Maya. 
Beautiful Sunset.  This is the view from our balcony as we are about to leave the Costa Maya port to head to Cozumel.
Kris is such a great model.
Artistic shot of a cross that was set up at the beach we went to in Cozumel.
Here is the full view of the beach in Cozumel.
Welcome home!  
Our girls were happy to see us but I do not believe they could know how excited we were to be home and get some hugs and kisses!
I love this shot.  That is my beautiful family and I am so glad to be home.
Love this shot too, because you can see it in all of their faces that we are all so glad to be back together again!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Looks like so much fun! I loved the picture of the cross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great pics! love the view from your room. and that room! i might just think about taking a cruise if it's anything like that.

    wait, did i just see you hooked up on a zip line? i'm so proud of you girl!

    ReplyDelete