Friday, July 8, 2011

Granbury Beach Day

Living in Texas, we do not have loads of beaches to choose from.  It really is such a shame because the combination of sand and water go together like milk and cookies!  Thankfully I have found Granbury Beach!  This place is free to go to and it has PLENTY of sand and refreshing water to cool off your hot feet from the loads of sand!  It also has a very slow decline to deeper water which is wonderful for little ones.  It also has a splash pad to wash off the sand and a snack stand!  Seriously...this place is a bit of heaven!  The girls and I love it!  Well today I braved the elements and brought my camera and I am so glad I did.  My sister-in-law, Kara, came along with us and she brought her son, Jax.  The best part is Kara is pregnant and she was showing off her BEAUTIFUL Belly for all to see...I wish I was more like her!  Take a look...

Here is Lauren all ready for the beach!  I really love it that is talking more!  It is so fun to hear her say...beach Mama, beach Mama!

Here is Kara taking Jax out to the water.  It is such a beautiful place!

Seriously!!!  How beautiful is she!  I just love the bikini with a belly!  

Here are the girls with Auntie and Jax!  We all had a great time!
I hope you all have some fun in the sun this weekend!




2 comments: