Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Weekend

I do love my family.  I love both my in-laws and my family.  I sometimes have to pinch myself because I feel so fortunate to have such a loving family.  For the most part, we spend A LOT of time with my in-laws which is great but for the 4th of July, we loaded up the girls and went to hang out with my family.  It was so much fun!  The girls loved it and Kris and I enjoyed ourselves as well.  Here are a few pictures from our trip!
The girls first ATV ride.  The girls loved riding with Daddy!

I know it may look like Lauren is a bit scared but she loved riding with Daddy.  She asked to ride on it several times.

Of course...I love riding with Daddy!  My mom took this shot...Good job Mama!

Then it was 4th of July and we were about to leave to go to the beach to fish and play in the ocean a bit.  After playing for a while we were going to take the girls to see their first fireworks exhibition!  

But first...I wanted to get a family shot!  Can you tell we were getting a kick out of using the self timer on my camera!

My Mama and Dad then myself and my sister Jennifer followed by Lauren and Audrey.

My Mama and Dad.

Then my family.  I wish these pictures would have turned out better but consider this a hard lesson in bracketing!

I did not take camera on the beach because I was afraid of sand getting in it.  But rest assured it was a blast.  Audrey caught 3 fish and Lauren played in the water and sand.  Then we had dinner and went to see fireworks.  The girls squealed with excitement at each firework that exploded in the sky.  Audrey is still talking about it!  

I hope you all had a great 4th as well.  Have an amazing day!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun time it looks like you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all such great pictures. Thanks for sharing them of your beautiful family! I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete