Monday, July 11, 2011

My first practice Maternity Photo Shoot

True...it is a maternity photo shoot but it was not as stressful since the Mama is my sister-in-law.  And to make it even easier...she is BEAUTIFUL and has the most amazing skin ever!  I cannot believe this woman does not have a stretch mark on her.  I on the other hand look like a road map has been indented on my belly.  But lets not go on with my many imperfections.  I have to admit for this photo shoot, I really did not know what I was doing.  I just tried to go in with the attitude that I am still learning and you do not know how it will look until you try.  So...take a look and let me know what you think.

This is her son Jax giving her a flower.

Kara and Jax.

I love that he is showing me where his baby brother is.

Love the sweetness of this shot.

This one I really liked as well.  

I saw something similar to this on clickin' moms and I thought I would try it out.  I have to admit...love it!

This one is the reality of boys...always off running when possible!

This is a sweet shot. 

I tried to make an artistic belly shot.  I have to admit it turned out pretty good.  What do you think?

Here I was trying to be artistic again.  I think it turned out pretty good!

Seriously...she is just so beautiful!  
Thank you Kara, for letting me practice and giving me the opportunity to play and learn.  I cannot get better unless I practice, practice, practice!     

Now, it is count down to I get to meet my new nephew!  Kara is giving me the amazing opportunity to shoot in the delivery room.  Oh...I am so nervous....but I am SO EXCITED!  I am so grateful for the opportunity to practice but to practice on something so special it just  makes me squeal with excitement!

Have an amazing day!

4 comments:

  1. I think you did great and I love the one did looking down on the belly. Good CM inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I adore the pic of Jax running with Kara looking on. But my fave was the belly shots. Great job, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love (and am jealous) that you can see her feet with the belly shot. I adore the black and white one with Jax touching her belly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so great Jessica! She is going to treasure these with her cute little Jax. I would say you did an incredible job for your 1st time and would never have guessed you'd never done a maternity shoot.

    ReplyDelete