Friday, January 6, 2012

Beautiful January Day

So, I am really wanting to post more often mostly because my family really miss all of my post. Kris and I are working on nightly focused computer time.  We will see how long that will last but in the mean time...I wanted to share what the girls and I did today.  Well first let me just PRIASE GOD that is was 70 degrees in January today!  That is something to be celebrated and we did by going to the zoo.  Then to make it even better we got to go with the best neighbor ever...Meridith and her family!  How cool is that?  So, we have lunches...check!  We have a stroller...check!  We have phone and money...check!  So, we get to the zoo and get our memberships updated and then it dawns on me...I forgot my camera!  Seriously...how am I going to keep up with the photo mama in me if I do not have a camera!  UGH!!!!  So, my sweet Audrey tells me..."Mom you can use the camera in your brain."  Then she shows me where hers in located and how she takes pictures and then how she takes pictures of herself.  This girl is so darn cute!  I love her to pieces!  So, I unfortunately cannot upload all of the images in my brain to this blog nor the video of Lauren talking to the baby turtles or Audrey asking if she could touch the tarantula to everyone's surprise.  Nope...but I did at least got one somewhat of a good shot of the kiddos with my iPhone.
I just want you to know that Audrey suggested I get out my phone and take this picture. She is just so smart!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we went to the zoo too. It was a lot of fun and perfect weather. Also, I love all your beautiful pictures from Christmas! You're such a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete