Monday, January 23, 2012

My little models

So, I am taking another photography class and I am late getting my pictures in.  I know, you would think I have loads of time to go out and get my assignments done, but it did not happened.  So, needing to get my assignments done quickly I decided to use Barbie as my model.  For obvious reasons...she looks good, always available, does NOT complain, and yes, always looking at the camera.  So, I pulled out my camera and started going through my assignment and Audrey found me.  Yes, she has been working so hard at looking at the camera that she was a bit offended that I would seek out another model than her.  So, she pushed Barbie to the side and I was able to capture this wonderful shot of her and Lauren.  I just love my girls.  They drive me crazy when I am trying to get a good picture of them but they are so much more fun to photograph than Barbie!
I converted it to B&W because it seems to have a more impromptu feeling to it.  
I hope you are all having a great day and for those procrastinators out there...Stop Procrastinating...it only brings on stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment