Monday, January 16, 2012

No pictures

I feel like that John Mayer song 3 x 5.  "I didn't have a camera by my side this time.  I wanted to see the world with both my eyes."  Yes, that is what I have been doing this last week.  I am happy to report that there are loads of beautiful images and memories that occurred this week.  I personally love the image of Audrey running to give Lauren a hug to console her when she is crying.  I love the sweet admiration that Lauren has for her big sister.  I love when I see them playing Pokemon together.  Pokemon has been the latest craze for them two.  The amount of lov'in that happens between the two of them is so frequent that I wonder what I did to deserve it but I do pray that they will always have that special bond.  I love my girls and I am loving being home with them.  Thank you Lord for giving me this awesome opportunity to be with my girls.

Have an amazing evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment