Monday, April 4, 2011

Reminiscing

As a mom we all do it!  We look back at old pictures and are amazed at the time that has flown by.  It seems like it was just yesterday we were bringing home Audrey from the hospital.  Kris and I kept looking back to see if anyone was following us because we knew that everyone knew that we were not ready for such a huge responsibility.  Of course, we were paranoid enough to believe that someone would actually follow us home.  Looking back I can see how crazy that was to think that.  Just today my sweet girl, hugged me so tightly had told me she loved me and my heart just melted.  How did this girl learn to be so sweet?  I am so Blessed to have Audrey in my life.  She is teaching us how to be a better friend, to be a better listener, and she is also teaching my heart to love more deeply.  Who would have thought that was possible?
Thank you Lord for such a beautiful girl on the inside as well as the outside.  

Have a great day everyone.

1 comment: