Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lauren's Birthday

I cannot believe my little baby is now 2.  Well, only in those brief moments between tantrums!  UGH...now those tantrums will help you remember that she is 2!  Anyway, today I want to share some pictures of my little Lauren turning 2.  I did not want a big party or anything...just family and making sure she heard the Happy Birthday song enough to know that it was a special day to celebrate Lauren!  So after loads of pictures taken, below are my favorites...enjoy!
Well, with the weather being so HOT, we went to the mall to play on the play scape for a little while.  I love this shot because she really does not look like a baby anymore!

So cute...

I love this shot of Bonnie with the girls!  Needless to say, we went to Chick fil a for lunch and hang out with Grandma Bonnie for a bit.

Here Lauren is telling me she is 2 years old.  

Now...she is singing Happy Birthday!  I love how she was so very happy all day long!

Then Audrey and Lauren decorated a cake for Lauren's birthday!  Please know...I am NOT a baker.  So, chocolate icing with sprinkles = master piece in my house!

My kitchen is so small that I had to stand on my counter to get this shot.  But my 50mm was not getting a shot with both Audrey and Lauren working together to decorate the cake.

Then...we went to chucky cheese for dinner!  Lauren was having so much fun she did not want to eat any dinner.  This shot highlights how much fun she was having!

Audrey very excited that she won some tickets.  She was very happy that it was Lauren's birthday because she LOVES chucky cheese as well!

Lauren...spent a lot of time talking on this phone...I wonder who she was talking to?

This shot cracks me up because I feel like laughing along with my girls!

Lauren did not like the candle being on fire on a perfectly good cake.  She asked Audrey to blow it out because she did not want be close to the candle.  So cautious!

Audrey picked out this barbie gift because it looked like Audrey and Lauren together.  So sweet!

GranDawn got Lauren a baby and that is always a hit in Lauren's book.  There were other gift received but these were the only ones I got that were decent pictures.  

So...my little girl is two.  She learning new words everyday, learning to be independent of her Mama but thank God she still loves to get lovin' from her Mama.  I hope she never grows out of wanting some lovin'!  

1 comment: