Sunday, October 16, 2011

Costume Play Time

So our sweet neighbor Samantha comes over to show us her new costume and it gave the perfect reason for the girls to play dress up and play in the front yard.  It was so adorable that I had to get a fe w shots of this evening's play time with the neighbors!  

I love the excitement in Lauren's face.  She just loves being outside with friends!

This is the dress up gang.  I personally love how Lauren is showing off her foot!  

This is Zen walking Lauren back to the yard.  She really loves Zen...


Audrey's rapid poses photo shoot...oh...Kris and I are in so much trouble. 

Zen's spooky costume.  

Baby Avery...she is too sweet for words.

Every good time must come to an end...

This impromtu dress up play time in the front yard has me so excited about Halloween.  Now if we can agree on what that will be for our girls.  I personally believe it will be a hodgepodge of girly things.  Personally...my favorite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment