Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Neighbors

I must say that being in a wonderful neighborhood makes all of the difference in the world.  I am so fortunate to have wonderful neighbors and I am even more grateful that my neighbors have kiddos about the same age as my girls.  Well today I was wanting to get out there and start taking pictures daily regardless of my mood or what subject matter was available.  I was floored that Audrey wanted me to take her picture but I was so thrilled that the neighbor friends wanted in on the photos.  It was such a treat to have so many people wanting to jump in front of the camera for some real cheese'n!

This is how it all started.  Audrey setting up the shot with all of the halloween/fall stuff.  Of course, getting her to look at the camera is still such a challenge.  I have to be quick on the trigger for this one.

This is her friend Samantha.  She is such a sweet heart.  I think it is darling that she is starting to wear dresses like Audrey.

Wow...both are so beautiful!

It is such a joy to have such sweet, wonderful girls for Audrey to play with.

Samantha's Mama is such a hoot.  I love her energy and optimism is infectious.  

Love this shot!

This is not a great shot but I love how all the kiddos love babies and Baby Avery is too cute for words!
I hope you all get out and meet your neighbors.  God put them next to you for a reason.  I hope they will be a Blessing like this group has been for my girls and me!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too Jessica!! You are a wonderful friend and I am so thankful for you and your wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete