Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

It was so beautiful Friday and I finally got the girls out to take some pictures.  We decided to go to a new place this year and it was a smart move.  We went to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound and it was awesome.  They had all of these cut out of different cartoon characters.  Audrey and Lauren were so excited to see Strawberry Shortcake, Hello Kitty and Care Bears.  Thank you Netflix for keeping past cartoons alive in my little girls.  Enjoy!
I do not watch Strawberry Shortcake cartoons with her but these girls are apart of the show. 

Care Bear Love

Hello Kitty...yes I am still struggling with Audrey not looking at the camera.  Hence, the weird pose...she is killing this Mama!

But then...I get a great pic like this...AWESOME!

Lauren checking out Strawberry Shortcake.

I know this is not a great photo but here she is screaming "All Aboard" to everyone around to get on this train because it is about to leave the station.  It was cracking me up!


Lauren checking out different pumpkins.  As you can see, she did not know what to think about those with bumps on them.

Audrey at the top of the slide.

Lauren following behind.

The deal on the pumpkins is, if you can carry it then we can buy it.  Who knew she was so strong?

Lauren helped by pulling our bounty to the cash register.

This is Lauren's pumpkin that she picked.

Now it is time for costumes and Trick n Treating!  Oh...I can't wait!  Happy Halloween Everyone!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment