Monday, October 17, 2011

State Fair 2011

Ok...so I know we have gone for the last three years but I have to say it...I LOVE the fair.  I love taking the girls to the state fair.  It is so much fun to see them get their faces painted, eating carny food and the best is seeing them ride the rides.  It is just so much fun!  Of course the photographer in me loves even more to get to take so many pictures in one day.  So...there are a quiet a few so enjoy!
I love the simplicity of Audrey's relax nature.  She is such a sweet girl.

Lauren showing me some weird robots that were singing and dancing for some bubble house.  I have to admit it was creepy looking.

A real pumpkin carving.  

Audrey working on the farm and feeding the fake chickens so she can take an egg.  It was an interesting exhibit of what it takes to work on the farm.

Audrey driving on a tractor.  

My family trying to look like farm animals.  If  you look closely you can see Lauren trying to figure out why Daddy and Audrey were putting their heads through the holes.

Face painting...yes Lauren likes it!

Audrey likes hers as well.

I love this shot!  

Simply amazing how beautiful her eyes are!

Now it was time to do ride some rides!

I was surprised I got a shot in this ride.

This ride both Audrey and Lauren are riding but you can't see Lauren because she is blocked by Audrey.  This ride really looked like fun!

By the time we left you could tell Lauren was done and I have to admit I was done as well.  By the time we got home we all took a nap and now I believe that Lauren and I have some stomach bug...well at least we had fun while it lasted!  I hope you all get a chance to get out to the State Fair but I will say if you can go on a Monday...it is the best day to go because there were no crowds.  Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment