Thursday, April 7, 2011

Daniels Practice Photo Shoot

OK...so this shoot was awesome.  I got to go to this family's house and do the whole shoot there.  I purchased some really nice fabric as a back drop and Bonnie, my mother in law, had let me borrow her bean bag and I lugged all of my equipment to this sweet family's house to see what I could do.  And it turned out great!  They had one of those train play areas that is basically a table that is off the ground about 2 feet and it was located right next to a window. Almost every shot was taken in this very small space and I believe they turned out great!  Check it out!
This little man is just so cute!  

He was the reason for the shoot and he was such a sweet baby!

But he has a beautiful older sis!  Look at those eyes!

This is the older big brother hugging his little sister.  I love this shot!

OK...this shot has so much...well all three are in the shot which is great.  But I personally love how the sister is looking up to big brother.  

This has wonderful endearing elements!

But this one...aw!!!  Too sweet!

Look at this handsome little man.  Seriously...handsome!

Sleeping babies are the best!

Mom and baby.  I love the sweetness of this shot!

I was so thankful that I invested in a little monkey named BoBo that helped me get this shot!
Thank you Daniel family for letting me come into your home and get these great shots!  

Everyone else...tell me what you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment