Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Loving the girls

I have not been taking pictures everyday like I want to but I feel my finger itching for it.  I have been so consumed with trying to do my chores, yard work, well just stuff in life that no one remembers if it was done or not.   So, I decided to leave the chores and have a picnic and train ride this weekend.  It was great...unfortunately I did not get some pictures I was hoping for due to Lauren falling down and needing her paci.  Then shortly after that the train showed up and I did not get some cute shots of our picnic.  Which I really wanted to show you the beautiful PB&J sandwich Audrey made all by herself.  But I did get a couple cute shots.  Enjoy.
Audrey...she is so lovely.  We got the movie Tangled and now she is telling me that "she loves me most"...if you have not seen the movie you have to see it!  It is too cute!

Lauren walking out to the picnic site that Audrey was picking out.  Notice...no paci.  This was before she fell.  I wish I was more eye level with her.  This is an example of what NOT to do!  Ugh...seriously...how many times do I make the same mistakes?

I love this shot.  Here Audrey and Lauren are waiting for everyone to buy their tickets for the train.  I love how they really are becoming friends.  It is one of my prayers that I lift up every chance I get!

Audrey is so beautiful.   I love how her eyes pop in this shot.  The turtle is a cute element too.  

I feel like my girls are growing so fast and I feel like I need to stop with all of the to dos and get some pictures.  Really good pictures...if I can remember all of the dos and don'ts!  Hopefully, I find some good locations for bluebonnets or some spring like pictures!  Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment