Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Accidents happen

First of all, I want to thank everyone for visiting my blog.  It really helps me to stay motivated to keep taking pictures.  My favorite subjects are my two girls.  The unfortunately problem is when your kiddos are your models all the time, accidents happen and then everyone sees the booboos.  Yesterday, my sweet Lauren used her face as her airbag when falling down onto the concrete sidewalk.  Of course, this fall happen in slow mode for this Mama.  UGH!!!  It just kills me to see her little face all scratched up.  
You can't see me!!!
Peek a boo...
Or is it...Peek a booboo
Audrey giving me a simple smile.  I love how she is getting so big and so beautiful inside and out!  Thanks sweetheart for loving on this Mama and smiling for the camera!

1 comment: