Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Practice Baby Photo Shoot

Oh man...seriously...I feel like the luckies girl in the world.  My neighbor, who is the sweetest person you will ever meet.  She just had a beautiful baby girl and let me do a practice photo shoot with her new baby girl.  It was so awesome!  The only problem was me...I ran out of ideas and we stopped early.  I should have kept going because there was WAY more shoots that were not good than those that were good but, that is how I learn.  I just have to keep practicing!  So, below are my favorites.  

I love how the blue walls bring out the blue in Meridith's eyes. 
I love how this new Mama is smiling at her beautiful little girl.
This shot is great because I was able to capture some colors from outside of the window.  But the mergers to her head is not good.  
I know this may not have been a great shot but I was trying out some different shots. 
I just love the comparison of size of Meridith's ring to her little one's big toe.  Too cute!
I love all of the color in this shot.
Can you tell she was getting hungry?
So cute and so centered.
I call this one...a Mama's touch.
Sleeping Beauty!
Audrey keeps saying she does not like this one because of the belly button.
So sweet.
I hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast time has flown by the past 4 months since I had her. Thank you so much for offering to take these pictures even if I was just beginning to get sick that day. I'm so glad I made it through those difficult 2 weeks. Love you Jessica!

    ReplyDelete