Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Days

Well, it was a rough week but I have to admit...I was probably one of the few that was thankful for the being iced in for a week.  With me having the crud, regardless of weather I would not want to get out and do much so it was nice to have more than one excuse not to go out.  But I did do a little and I did have my camera in hand so here are few pics I got over this past week.  Enjoy!
I love this shot...You can tell Audrey got her Daddy with a snow ball!  I love that girl's spunk! 
She is getting so big.  She was so excited that it snowed but we did not stay out side much because it was so VERY cold.
Here that little stinker is trying to throw a snow ball at me but the wind was so strong that it just went right back at her...Mama was thinking when she put the wind to her back.
I just love all of the color in this shot.
A couple of days later we went over to my dear friend Edith's house to make cookies and hang out.  Here the girls all ready to make some colorful cookies.
Yes, that is cookie dough.  It is called Play dough cookie dough.  They taste like sugar cookies but it was so fun to make some fun shapes and then to eat them later.  Yum!
Here Edith is helping Sam and Audrey with some shapes.  She is such a great Mama!
Well the snow and ice has melted and the crud is gone...I am so ready to go out and play!  Here's to a great week of feeling healthy and taking some pictures!

1 comment: