Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Friday

It was a happy Friday indeed!  It started off all normal with breakfast and then working out but then I loaded up the girls and we went to the science and history museum for lunch and  the determination to see a different part of the museum.  I am so glad I did because the bonus was...I got a new lens!  This lens (24-55mm, f2.8) has a wide angle lens element when near the 24mm but you can zoom out to get close up shots.  It is so different than my usual 50mm.  I am so glad that I got it but I am really thankful that I have a place to post pictures of me practicing and it is so motivating for me.  Thank you all for checking out my blog because it really does helps me to get out there and practice!  So, check out some shots I got!  
I would have never been able to get this shot with my 50mm.  This globe is huge and I love the colors.  I guess I should have gotten what was before..."and tomorrow", but in my defense I did have two little ones walking around checking everything out.  It really limits the experimenting that I would love to do.
Such a cool electricity display.  I honestly enjoyed playing with the monitors and seeing this display lighting up  as much as Audrey.
Here is a close up of Audrey working on getting the train to take off with diesel fuel.  Seriously, such a cool museum!!
Not a great shot but check out all I am able to get in a shot...so cool! 
This is from the entrance of the museum.  Every time I go to the museum I try to get a shot of the beautiful geometric windows in the entrance of the museum.  It is just so beautiful...someday I will be able to capture it well.
I hope you all had a Happy Friday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment