Friday, February 18, 2011

Zoo Day

Today was perfect for getting out with the family to see some animals and to do some dancing.  Yes, dancing at the Zoo.  Don't you dance when you are at the zoo?  Well, I had the wonderful pleasure of getting to go to the Zoo with my sister in law, Kara and my ADORABLE nephew, Jax.  We had so much fun and a friend, Cindy and her cuttie, Avery joined us as well.  It was such great fun to be out and about.  I should have taken more pictures but I was really enjoying being with family and friends.  I hope you enjoy the pictures of the day!
This Audrey checking out the new dinosaur at the Zoo entrance.  I love the leading line in this shot.  I just wish the kiddo in front did not block the bottom right side.
This shot just cracks me up.  This Audrey trying to direct us where to go using the Zoo's Map.  I was impressed how well she did considering that we have not worked with maps much. 
This was a small feat for Audrey.  She has been trying for a year now to get on one of these concrete ant hills.  The look on her fact does not communicate that tidbit but I had to celebrate that moment with her and then get photographic proof that she did it!
Jax, eating and break dancing.  He was loving having lunch while dancing!  Don't we all my friend...don't we all!
Audrey taking her dancing to a higher level...literally!  Cindy was telling Audrey that she would be a great ballerina and that just brought on more high kicks and lyrical dancing.  
Of course, Lauren had show she  had some moves.  This is her signature shoulder move...we call it the "Hunka Hunka"
I hope you have a Happy Friday everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment