Monday, February 14, 2011

The Hoff Family - Practice Family Photo Shoot

Thank you...thank you...thank you Hoff Family for giving me the opportunity to do a practice photo shoot.  I had so much fun and it was so awesome to hang out with you and your boys!  They are so handsome and I just love their energy!  I just finished processing the photos and wanted everyone to get a peek at what I feel are the best...
This at the beginning of the shoot and I was so impressed how calm Kristen and Cody were. From beginning to end they seem they have been taking pictures for years.  I would have been a nervous wreck!  Well, their calmness shows through out the whole shoot!
I really like this shot, I just wish I would have gotten Garrett in front of Mom and Dad.  Can you tell, I was really nervous?  I did not want to the family to pose too much because I really strive to have a natural relax feel to the pictures...but I will intervene next time! 
What a beautiful couple!!!  Between each shot they kept their eyes on their little ones...but you cant tell.  These two are pros!
Love the energy of this shot!  Cody laughing and Tripp loving the special time with Dad!
Great shot of the family!  It would have been out of this world if Garrett was looking at the camera but 3 out of 4 ain't bad in my book!
I love, love, love this shot!  I love the family dynamic!  The beautiful background!  
Garrett telling me about what Santa got him for Christmas.  For him to tell me all about it a couple of months later, must have been a big hit!
Brothers.  They look like they are best of friends!
Tripp...he is so adorable!
Thank you Hoff Family again for letting me practice.  There were some things I wish I would have done different and I have written them in my book of notes.  I cannot become a better photographer if I didn't get to practice and I greatly appreciate you.  I hope you enjoy the pictures and maybe you will let me try again soon!

2 comments: