Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma Bonnie!

I know you have heard about me loving on Bonnie from time to time in my previous post.  Seriously, you have to know, I do LOVE my mother-in-law.  She is so loving, patient, generous of her time, and is constantly thinking of how she can help our family.  I believe she is the reason I really do not go more crazy as a SAHM.  She is an amazing woman and I do celebrate the day she was born!  Happy Birthday Bonnie...I hope you had a great day!
I know there is food on Audrey's lip but I love the look on Bonnie's face int his shot.  She loves her grandchildren.
Bonnie and Roxy.  They have been friends for years. 
Just like Grandmas, looking at their grandbabies via mobile phones.  I love technology!
Denise, Roxy, and Bonnie all laughing at something Audrey was saying or doing.  I love the smiles all around.  I just wish I could have captured the entire scene but we were at a restaurant and I was across the table.  I should have brought my new lens!  UGH!!!!
Courtney and Jax.  I love the sweet smile on Courtney's face.
My Audrey showing me her kissing face.  She is so funny!
Kris and Courtney just chatting away...
Kara, Jax and Velma (Bonnie's sister) checking something out on a mobile phones.  We all have such cool toys!
Audrey mimicking Mama on the computer.  Too cute!
Well, Bonnie I know this is a couple of days past your bday but I wanted to post the pictures and tell you that I do appreciate all that you do and love who you are!  
Everyone else...Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment