Monday, May 9, 2011

Hey Mama...take a picture of us!

So yesterday was Mama's day and I had a wonderful Mama's Day weekend.  My sweet husband gave me 5 hours of alone time on Saturday which I used to shopping for dresses.  Just as a side note...my girls will only wear dresses and seeing them in these cute sundresses that Grandma Bonnie keeps finding at garage sales has me wanting some dresses for myself.  It was so nice to have so much alone time.  I came home to such cute cards the girls made for me.  I should have taken a picture of the cards but I wanted not put any pressure on myself for pictures and really just enjoy the moment.  After church, it was so hot that I knew it was time to air up the summer pool.  The water so very cold but that did not stop the girls getting in the pool.  The part that floored me was when Audrey said...Hey Mama...take a picture.  Seriously...what a wonderful Mama's Day I was having!
This is a full shot of our summer pool.  It was called a "Party Pool" because it has cup holders.  Who knew that cup holders is all that is required to have a pool party!  Yes that is our slide that we just hang over the side of the pool.  It adds an water slide option for the kiddos.

I know they look a little silly but they were screaming "cheeeeeseee" for the camera.

Audrey still so excited that she is 4 years old!

Lauren showing me she is 1 year old.  She is one smart cookie! 

Lauren was so excited about the pool!  

Audrey posing for the camera.  She was VERY excited about the pool being open for business!
Now we are looking forward to having kiddos over to play.  I love summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment