Monday, May 16, 2011

Hoff Family Practice Photo Shoot #2

Yes...that is right...I got a repeat customer!  I cannot believe it!  I am so excited!!!  I believe the shoot went well and I am so thankful that there were so many more pictures to choose from.  I know there is still so much for me to learn...but practice is helping me get better and I cannot communicate how much I appreciate the practice!!!  So, I won't keep you waiting...below are some of my favorites from the Hoff's Family Photo Shoot # 2.(I still get so giddy when I think about it!)
I love the color in this shot. The color in Kristen's shirt matches perfectly with the flowers in the background.  I wish I could say I planned that, but I didn't.

This is a great shot as well.  I love Garrett's face in this shot.  This is such a fun family and I loved the time I got to spend with them.

I love the smile on the boys' faces.  You can really tell they love their Mama!

This shot is the perfect family shot.  

Oh...the wind blowing Kristen's hair in this shot I believe is what makes this shot so great!

Daddy and the boys...so awesome!

This is a great shot as well.  I really love the relaxed nature of this shot. 

This shot cracks me up...Garrett and Cody are smiling nicely for the camera...Tripp...well, he is making the same face Mama is making at him!  Too Cute!

This shot...I really like this shot.  Garrett is really having a great time and I love it when it shows in smiling faces!

The boys...they love to climb and I really like how little brother is trying so hard to be like big brother!

Tripp...too cute!  I love his smile!

Oh...when he laughs...we all joined in!

Now this shot...oh...I really love this shot!  Daddy's hugs are the best!

Little ones trusting Mama is always touching to see!

This is such a great shot of Tripp!  He is so handsome!

I love this B&W shot of the family walking.  It has a magical feel to it.  It is my first time to play around with B&W during post processing and I have to admit...I really liked it!

Well, I am so looking forward to my next practice photo shoot in June!  If you get a moment...tell me what you think of the Hoff's photo shoot.  I would really appreciate the feedback.  Have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work! You do a great job on posed shots as well as natural ones (i.e. the daddy hug shot). Super job, Jess! Looking forward to ours!!

    ReplyDelete