Thursday, May 26, 2011

Austin Trip - May

Over Easter weekend we went down to Austin to see family but I missed out on seeing my little sis and her kiddos and it just made me miss them all more!  So, I went down to Austin this last weekend and I just finished processing the photos and they are so good!  We stopped at Kris's sister for dinner once we arrived in town and got to hang out with them for a while.  Then we spent the day with Steve and Dawn, which is always such a treat.  Then we went over to my sister, Jennifer's to hang out with the family for a bit before heading home.  It was such a wonderful trip.  Of course, I did not get pictures at Jennifer's place because she did not want any pictures taken but...she did agree to let me do a family photo shoot of her later this summer!  Oh my God...that made my day!  Well, below are some pictures from our trip.
This Audrey and sweet Cooper.  He is getting so big and he looks identical to his father.  I love the sweet smile Audrey has here...she is going to be such a sweet Mama one day.

Jax watching Audrey holding Cooper and he wanting a turn at holding him.

Audrey giving me a big smile as she plays in the sand.

Lauren doing her singing and dancing.  You know...the usual thing she does while she is awake!

Love this shot!  All of the kiddos had so much fun!  

Jax...he is so Handsome!

His laugh makes you want to laugh!  He is adorable!

Looking like his dad in this shot!  

Always time for Ring around the Rosey.  

This is such a sweet shot of Jax with his Mama!  So sweet!

Audrey is getting so big...too quickly!  

OK...so GranDawn took us to a park for the girls to play for a bit.  Too bad it started to rain and we had to leave early because it was such a cool park.

Love this shot of Lauren!!!!

Audrey hugging her new toy train that her and PapaO made together.  It was actually made from scratch!  Yes...they went into his garage and cut some wood pieces, glued some together and then screwed on the wheels.  Amazing!

Here is a better picture of the toy train.  Here she is telling me how she made it!

I am so grateful for my wonderful family and look forward to heading down to Austin again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment