Monday, May 9, 2011

Sam's Baseball Game

The other day my friend Edith asked me to take pictures of her son's baseball game.  It was a beautiful day and I was excited about the opportunity to practice.  I have to admit it was a bit challenging to try to get shots through a fence.  But honestly, I kinda liked the  look of the shots with the fence in the foreground.  Take a look...
Here is Bryan with Sam as he is about to hit the ball.  Notice the fence element.  It kinda gives you feel of being in the bleachers.

Here is Lauren giving me the Paci-Cheese!  I love the shadow of Kris and I above her head.  

Audrey is such a bad influence....Edith is telling Sam that he had to get back to the dugout because the game is not over yet.  

Sam bent over in the typical baseball stance.

The line of "Good Job"

Fearless Team!  Love this shot!

Kris getting some Lauren love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment