Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kite Flying

I know I am not an expert kite flyer but Audrey and Phoenix were giving anyone out there a run for their money.  It was so great to take a quick walk to the park and play a bit with the kiddos.  I was so pleased that I was able to capture the moment via a couple of pictures.  The last time I attempted this...it did not go so well.
I cannot believe I got this shot with a 50mm.  If I had a wide angle lens...I can only image what I could have captured.  But I was impressed that I got the kite and Audrey flying it all in one shot. 

Phoenix running with his kite high in the air!  He was so good at kite flying!


Audrey watching in amazement of Phoenix's skills.


A little blurry but you can feel the enthusiasm of the shot as Paige got her kite to take off.


Our butterfly kite souring in the heavens!


This is hard to see but you can see Audrey has the kite up when Phoenix's kit just bit the dust.  You win some...you loose some!


Picnic time to recover from so much running around!

I hope you get out there and have a kite flying kinda day!

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun day and I'm so grateful you were such a patient kite instructor to the kids. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. I love seeing your pics!!

    ReplyDelete