Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pool Day at Mama's house

So, I know today is overcast and rainy but yesterday was warm and beautiful.  I invited Meridith and her kiddos over as well as Edith and Sam and it was so much fun!  I wish I could have talked more with Edith and Meridith more but when the kiddos are this young, mamas typically play referee instead of talking with the other Mamas.  One of my favorite moments was when I was about to take a picture it reminded me of my Mama.  I have this old picture of my mama with several other mamas sitting around talking with one another while watching all of the little children played.  It was so wonderful to see that Mamas love to together and hang out while their kiddos play no matter what decade they are living in.
This is the shot that reminded me of my Mama.  I sure do miss my Mama.  It was really nice to know that I am doing the same things that she did when she was my age.  I do not know why but it warms my heart.  

Check out Sam flying off our water slide feature!  Oh...and do not forget the sound effects of "I am SuperMan!"

All the kiddos taking turns down the slide.  Lauren was the most careful of them all!

Isn't she so cute!  I love this tutu bathing suit I got at Target.

I love this shot...Kiddos and pool time go together like cookies and cold milk! 

I am so looking forward to summer time!

1 comment:

  1. I love sweet moments like this that make you stop and reflect on the blessings God has given us to be Mothers and share it with each other. I am so blessed to have you as my dear friend next door to me! Love you Jessica.

    ReplyDelete