Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance

At our church, they are very intentional in creating experiences that encourage families to do things together.  I love that!  A yearly event that they do is a Daddy Daughter Dance.  And it is so magical for me and my family.   Kris loves this event as well because it gives him a special time that he gets to share with the girls.   I would have LOVED to go to an event like this as a little girl and my girls LOVED going this year.  We really wanted to each of the girls to have a special date for the dance so my God-father, Steve, came up for Round Rock to experience this event.  I took loads of pictures but these were my favorites!  Enjoy!

Steve or better known as PapaO with Lauren and Audrey.  I tried a group picture but the girls were not too cooperative.  But I LOVE these shots above!  I did such a better job of taken pictures this year than I did last year!

Kris with Audrey and Lauren.  I have such a beautiful family!  Thank you Lord for a wonderful family!  I feel so VERY BLESSED!

Can you tell Audrey was in the mood to have her picture taken?    

This was the best group shot I got!  
They all had a wonderful time.  The girls got home and danced and sing around some more for Dawn and I.  Just so you know, I took Dawn out to eat so she could get loved on as well.  There was a lot of lovin' happening and I did not want to leave Dawn out!
Then Steve and Dawn came over for breakfast the next day and hang out for a while!  The girls loved it...and so did I!  Here Steve is reading Lauren a story.  I love the head band that he made for Lauren!  

Dawn read a story for the girls.  Audrey face looks like it is a scary story, but I assure you, Fancy Nancy is not a scary book.

Love this shot of Lauren...she is so cute!

I also love that Audrey was loving on Kris all morning!  

She also loved on GranDawn as well.  It was a wonderful Father's Day weekend!
Thank you Steve and Dawn for coming up and being apart of the Daddy Daughter Dance.  We love you and miss you already!

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment