Friday, June 24, 2011

Loisel Family Practice Photo Shoot

WoooHooo!  Yes, that is the sound my heart makes when I get the opportunity to practice!  I am so grateful for the Loisel Family for letting me take their pictures.  This time I expanded out my horizons and tried out the TCU campus for this photo shoot.  It was so VERY hot and yet this family looks cool and beautiful!  As in each photo shoot...I learned a few things!  But, I really feel I am getting better!  Take a look and let me know what you think...

I really like this shot.

This is really great as well.

Noah's expression cracks me up in the shot on the left then I love how Keira followed her brother in the next shot!

This family shot is my favorite.  But as you can tell, it was not an easy pick!

Daddy's and their Daughters...too precious!

I love how parents can get a genuine laugh out of their kiddos!  

I LOVE this sweet picture!

How cute of a couple are they!  

He is so very handsome and ACTIVE!  I love the running shot!  I do not have boys and always appreciate their energy!  

So sweet...

I really like this shot!  Again, I was working on making shots a bit more dynamic in post processing and with the repeating patter and leading lines.  

Love the sweetness of this hug.  Big brother hugs are so wonderful!

I did not get many good shots of the kiddos together...it is too bad because they are so cute together!

I love this shot!  It would have been better if Noah was looking at the camera but then again...I like the simple nature of Sally holding her son!  

So...tell me what you think.  I am again so thankful for the opportunity to practice!  I cant wait for my next practice photo shoot because I should have photoshop by then!  OH my goodness....I am so very excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment