Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Daniels Family Practice Photo Shoot

OK...so I am so very thankful for the opportunity to practice.  I believe it is the path to becoming a better photographer and after each shoot I write out what went right and what went wrong.  Well, on this last shoot...I definitely learned a lot!  Thank God I got a couple of good shots but seriously...it is only a couple.  Check it out and let me know what you think...

Love the Abe and his son in this shot.  

There is a lot of love in this family!  

I was working with different tones and I really like the tone of this shot!

This is one happy couple!!!  They are adorable!

Here Tricia is telling Daisy a secret...I love the sweetness of this shot!

Mamas always can make babies smile!

Hide and seek around a tree...love this game!

I wish Zeke would have his more open in this shot but I also like the cool nature of his smile!  

Well that is it...are you asking yourself...where are the shots of Abe with the kiddos?  Yes, that is when Zeke fell into the duck pond and hurt his head.  I am so thankful he only had a small crape on his head but it was REALLY scary for me and for Tricia and Abe.  So, we ended the photo shoot and plan to re-shoot sometime in July.  I am so thankful that gave the opportunity to practice.  So...next photo shoot...not at the duck pond!!!!

Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Love them! That one of Abe and Eli is my favorite. You were awesome, even when thrown into that location at the very last minute.

    Daisy is still talking about Zeke falling into the pond.

    ReplyDelete