Friday, June 3, 2011

Small Group PotLuck

I love our small group!  It is one of the many Blessings from God and Kris and I are so very grateful!  I love how our group really feels like a family!!  We meet every other week during the school year and then we break for summer.  To kick off the summer that is here or to close out our small group season, how ever you look at it, we had a Pot Luck last week and it was so much fun.  I got my trusted camera and got a couple of cute pics...enjoy!
The adult table.  It was so nice to have adult conversation.  

The kids did not take long to finish eating so they could start playing.  

One of the kid's tables.  Bella is always around waiting for someone to love on her.

This small slide was a hit with the kiddos!  I love how Audrey is pushing everyone down the slide.

Jacob is always ready to have his picture taken...Thanks Jacob!

So cute!  I love his smile!

Audrey giving Jacob some lovin'!  

Why you were trying to hide your face behind the bat...because its pink?

She is so sweet and so darn cute!  

Lauren giving Jack a hug.  Can you tell my girls were happy that their friends had come for dinner and to play?  

Well, Happy Friday everyone!  And bring on Summer!!!!  I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment