Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Bike

I know I have not been posting much on my blog, but in my defense...June has been a crazy busy month!  And by the look of my calendar, it will continue to be BUSY!  But this post is not to complain about being busy or justify why I have not been taking many pictures...which I have not, but to give a huge shot out to my babe for getting me a new bike.  I am so excited!  I love it and I love going on rides with Audrey.  We will have a bike trailer soon so the whole family can go on bike rides together!  Oh...I just cant wait!  So, below are a few shots a babe took of me taking my new bike for a spin with Audrey!  

Here Audrey and I are taking the bikes for a spin.  I wish I looked thinner but I have been wishing that since I was a teenager.  One day I will get over it!

Love my bike and I am so very thankful for my babe!

I love you Babe!  Everyone else... I hope you have an amazing day!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment