Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My little Rock Star

OK...so Audrey has tuned into her inner Rock Star and it has been so funny to see her inner Rock Star rock the house!  I do not know where she gets it because I do not claim to be a rock star...but I do dance goofy from time to time but I know...I do not try to sing!  When I sing in church, people in the pew in front of me seriously try to move away from my singing voice!  Seen it happen...truthfully!  So, here are a couple of pictures I captured of Audrey and Lauren putting on a Rock Star show the other morning!
Lauren started it off with a little diddy that I call...I do, I do, I do!  I really do not know what she does besides sing all the time!

Then Audrey said...step aside, I got a Rock Star moment that needs to shine!

Yes...she is feeling the music with in and she is moving to the music!

Yes, notice how this Mama is all about capturing this moment and laughing while shooting that I am not noticing Lauren climbing the fence behind Audrey. 

This Mama is busted along with Lauren...I should really pay more attention to all of the elements that are happening in picture I am capturing!

I hope you all have a Rock Star kinda Day!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! There have been many times when I am laughing/getting onto/focusing on one, and the other goes rogue and I have to go save them from themself.

    ReplyDelete