Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My first Photo Shoot

Well, it has been a week or so since I posted but it has been quiet busy for this Mama.  So, lets start from the beginning.  I did my first photo shoot and I have to say...it was awesome.  I really do hope that I can keep improving so I can really make this a career because not only was it loads of fun but I got some really great shots.  Take a look...
Such a beautiful family.  
I love it when the kiddos pick out the set up of the shot.  Way to go Sam!  Great job on setting up with shot.
I just love the beautiful color in the background here.  You have to love how God's creation is really the best background to any shot! 
This was my only artistic shot and I love it.  The colors in the Botanical Gardens could not have been more beautiful. 
I love the emotion of this shot...I just wish I did not have the tree coming out of Edith's head. Like I said, I have some improving to do!
Love this shot!  I hope to get a good shot of Audrey and Kris like this! 
Sam...what a cutie!
Last shot and I just love the dynamics of this beautiful family.  Thanks for letting me practice you guys.  Really, if all my future photo shoots are like this one...I will have to pinch myself everyday because I would have landed my dream job!

1 comment:

  1. And thank you for allowing us to be a part of your journey towards landing your dream job. You definitely have the eye and talent for it. Anyone who can make me look this good has gotta have it! :-p

    We love you!

    ReplyDelete