Monday, November 15, 2010

Projects

I understand things have been quiet on the Photo Mama blog but it really is because I have been working on getting my bedroom and bathroom painted.  I am really looking forward to having these rooms back to their full usefulness.  But just to show, I have been taking pictures I have posted a couple of my favorites that I took since Thursday.

This is a shot I got before I got started on this undertaking that started on Thursday and still is going strong today.  I am hoping that today it will be done.
Lauren laugh always makes me laugh!
Audrey has started telling stories with her whole body and I love it!
I love this shot of Kris and Lauren.  Seriously, can they be any more beautiful!
Ok...I love this shot as well.  They are just so beautiful!  Both of these shots are incredible! 
Have an amazing day and I will update more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment