Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

I know, Halloween was several days ago but I have been sick with the stomach virus that has been going around.  UGH!  Not fun!  So, I am finally back to my old self and yes, back on my A game.  Let's just see how long this will last!
Well for Halloween, we got to spend it with Sam and his family and friends for his birthday.  Nothing is better than a birthday celebration, Halloween and loads of friends!  My dear friend Edith asked me to take pictures for the party and it took me a while to get through 600 pictures which is part of the reason for the delay in getting my Halloween pictures out.  I know you really just want to see the pictures...well not all 600 hundred but some of my favorites.  Enjoy!
Edith's Cupcake display.  She is so talented.
Edith...I love how excited she looks about her son's birthday party.
Audrey with my poor attempt to make at face painting.  Well, at least I tried!
My Lauren and my amazing Babe!  
One of the kiddos from the party during a wagon ride.
Lauren and Audrey in the wagon ride.  Lauren waving right on cue!
Cake anyone?  Yes, she baked everything...I am so jealous!
Edith and Sam...I love this shot!
Marielou and her Mama (Jay) as Marielou is blowing out her candle.  I love this shot because you can see Jay being completely in the moment with her daughter.
Cupcake anticipation...priceless!
Sweet Marielou...I really like this shot as well!
Getting ready for Trick or Treat!  
Thanks Babe for getting this shot...again face painting is not one of my strengths!
Love this shot of Sam!  He is one Handsome Boy!
Love this shot!  Looks like the devil just got away with some candy!
Kiddos running to get candy...love this part of Halloween!
A Spooky Clown that was at one of the houses that we stopped by...creepy but I was surprised I got the shot because it was getting dark and I am not too good at shots with challenging light.  
I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. did i mention how wonderful of a friend you are? thank you for capturing this magical day for us. you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete