Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Playing with Sam

Today, I am so very tired.  I woke up and seriously...my heart felt tired.  I thought to myself, what could I do with the girls today that is not too much work for me?  Then it hit me...Sam.  It has been a couple of weeks since we got to hang out with him and I thought lets see if they are up to an impromptu visit to hang out.  Thank God they said yes!
Sam and his Dad, Bryan had did all kinds of drawings with chalk on their drive way and I just had to capture his name.   
Edith and Sam having a little chat.  Edith is such an awesome Mama.
Sam...You are so handsome!
Sweet Edith is allowing me to try out different shots.  I am so thankful that she is going to let me shoot her family this weekend.  I hope and pray that the pictures turn out and they love them...especially since I am thinking I would want to do photography as a profession when Lauren starts school.  You know...no pressure!  
Audrey and Sam playing.  They are trying to catch leaves as they are falling from the trees.  One of my favorite games as a little girl.  I am glad to see that Audrey enjoys it as much as I still do.
Sam with a stick gun.
Sam was trying to shoot Lauren, who is not in this shot but I love how Audrey stepped in between Sam's stick gun fire to protect her baby sister.
Then, hot chocolate...
Have I mentioned I just love seeing kiddos talk with one another?
I am so jealous...Edith took my camera while I was dealing with Lauren and got this precious shot!  I told you the girl is amazing!
I got the camera back and got this shot of Edith with her mother in law, Cathey.  I love that we both have such wonderful relationships with our mother-in-laws!
Cathey and Sam.  There is a lot of love in this family!

Thanks Edith and Sam for having us over for fun and hot chocolate.  We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!!! I miss Sam and Edith!!! They are AWESOME and I sure wish we had had more time to get to know them better...miss you guys too, like CrAzY!

    ReplyDelete