Monday, November 8, 2010

Playing with Jax

The girls and I had so much fun playing with Jax this weekend.  In case you are wondering who is this cute boy...he is my nephew.  It was such a beautiful weekend and we were playing so much that I did not get as many pictures as I wanted but at least I got a couple to share.  
Kara and her son...Jax.  He is a cutie!  I am excited to see that I am not the only Mama who coordinates with her kiddos on the color of shirts we wear each day with out even thinking about it!
Jax is up to bat.  
Audrey's turn at the bat.
I really can't believe I got this shot.  
Jax is being a gentlemen and pushing Lauren around the yard.  So sweet...
Jax is looking so handsome.  I wish I could have been in a better location to get this shot.  The sun was really bright and it is causing him to squint.  Ugh...
We got some new neighbors next door and they have kiddos.  Can you tell kiddos were excited about the new kiddos and their new toys?  
My sweet Lauren bringing me some sand that picked out for me.  If you look closely you can see the sand slipping from her little hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment