Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pajama Dress Up

Kris and I are so very fortunate to have two amazing girls!  One of the best part of girls is how any time is dress up time.  Well, this morning was just that...Pajama Dress Up!  Take a look!

Lauren started it with this look.  Please excuse the wet shirt.  She is learning how to feed herself and it is a learning process. 
Then emerges Audrey...you know this is gonna be good!
I really do like this look and it was so nice of Audrey to share her wands with her sister.
But this...this is the look that has attitude!
And more attitude!
Oh yes, she is so cool!
Yes, that is her getting her whole body involved!
Yes, that is something like the funky monkey!
I love the face pose here!  She has Kris and I bent over from laughing so hard!
Here the girls are wondering what will be the next round of cuteness!
I hope you all enjoyed the girls fashion show.  Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment