Monday, January 31, 2011

The Crud

Yes, this Mama has the crud.  You know the usual running nose, stuffy head, chest congestion, and overall feeling of the crud!  Kids...they always give you the best!  My wonderful husband has been so good to me this weekend and let me take naps, help me clean the house and take the girls out of the house for a bit so I can work on getting better.  Oh, but the truth is...it takes time and that sucks!  So, I wanted to post some pictures from another test photo shoot location.  Thankfully the neighbor family agreed to join us again.  Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the practice photo shoot had to be postponed because one of the kiddos was sick.  I completely understood since I was not feeling 100% as well.  So, I will keep you posted on when the next practice photo shoot will happen.  Thankfully spring will be here soon and that means more color in this world...oh how I miss the color of leaves!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics!
I was trying to frame Lauren as she was spinning around on the merry-go-round.  This was the best shot out of about 20.  I completely understand why she did not smile.  I was getting dizzy just taking pictures.
I love this classic Lauren smile...laugh!  She was having a blast on this thing!
This pictures is not great but I love the shot of Paige pushing Audrey in the swing.  They are such good friends.
I do not know why Audrey is sticking her tongue out these days, but is it so frustrating to this Mama!
I love the sun flare on this shot. It gives a magical feel to the shot of Audrey running into the playscape area.
Love the personal elements of this shot.  I just wish I knew what I could have done better on this shot because I don't LOVE the shot overall.  I mean I love the the connection between Audrey and Lauren.  I love Page looking back and smiling at me.  I love the glow of the sun in Paige's hair....I think I don't love the fence behind the girls.  Yes, that is what I do not love...oh well.  Everyone had a great time and looking forward to going back again soon!
Have a Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment